Private and Group Yoga Classes
Yoga has made a powerful shift in my life!
When I’m not in my gardens, you can often find me doing yoga. And sometimes I’m doing both!
Connect with me for personal yoga sessions or join me for a group class at the farm in our yurt, St. Paul’s Church in Lancaster, NH, or at Heart Space Yoga in St. Johnsbury, Vermont.
Yoga has improved my posture, strength, flexibility, balance, digestion, meditation, relaxation techniques and much more. I am passionate about continually learning more and sharing these healing practices with you. Yoga yokes together and strengthens body, mind, and spirit and enhances our ability to connect to the Divine within and without. My goal is to help you feel grounded and nurtured; be reminded that you are connected to the web of life and the cycles and rhythms of nature. Leave feeling better than when you came in; your body strengthened and stretched, your mind soothed and calmed and your heart lifted and nourished.
In the warmer months I teach yoga right here at the farm in our beautiful, peaceful 30 foot yurt. This winter I am teaching at St. Paul’s Church, 113 Main Street, Lancaster, NH 03584. Email if you have questions or just drop in and join us.
This class is great for anyone wanting to reclaim mobility in a gentle way due to:
- Loss of mobility and strength.
- Illness or injury that needs healing movement.
- Anyone who wants a gentle, mellow and restorative movement practice.
- No prior yoga necessary
- Yoga classes at St. Paul’s Church, 113 Main Street, Lancaster, NH 03584. Feel free to drop in. Classes are $10 with a suggested donation or $2-$3 to the church for hosting us.
- Email with questions or for more information HeartsongFarmWellness@gmail.com I look forward to having you join us!